>>> Black Iron Oxide Powder
CAS No. 1317-61-9
EC No. 215-277-5
Chemate black iron oxide powder for sale with excellent pigment characteristics and chemical properties will be your ideal choice.
- high coloring power and hiding power.
Excellent light resistance, weather resistance and high temperature resistance.
Application of Black Iron Oxide
- Paint and coating. It is suitable for various paint coloring, including water-based interior and exterior wall paints and powder paints. Can also be used in oily paints, such as, epoxy, alkyd, amino and other primers and topcoats, as well as toy paint, decorative paint, furniture paint, electrophoretic paint, magnetic paint.
- Coloring of plastic and rubber products. Including thermosetting plastics and thermoplastics. Also suitable for the coloring of rubber products, such as, automobile inner tubes, aircraft inner tubes, bicycle inner tubes, etc…
- Construction. Coloring agent of various architectural ceramics and glazed ceramics, such as, ashlar bricks, floor tiles, roof tiles, panels, terrazzo, mosaic tiles, artificial marble, etc…
- Coloring agents for paper and leather.
|Item||Unit||Index Value||Test Method|
|Res.on 325 mesh||%||≤0.5||ISO787-7|
|Water soluble salts||%||≤0.5||ISO787-3|
|Particle size BET||µm||0.15/0.2||Eletron Micrographs|
|Tinting Strength(Compared with Standard)||%||95-105||ISO787-24|
|Color Difference ΔE (Compared with Standard)||≤1.0||ISO787-1|
Dilute Color（TiO2: black iron oxide=10:1）
Iron Oxide Black 330
Iron Oxide Black 722
Leave A Message For Us
If you are looking for different types of pigments, please contact us any time or leave a message below. And we will give you a reply within 24 hours. Thanks!