>>> Blue Iron Oxide
CAS No. 147-14-8,471-34-1
EC No. 205-685-1, 207-439-9
Blue iron oxide, also known as ferric oxide blue, is a blue powder in appearance with bright color and strong colouring power. Iron oxide blue is mainly composed of magnetite, which makes it has magnetism, so it is also called magnet.
- Good tinting power with bright color.
- Good light resistance, high heat resistance, but poor alkali resistance.
Application of Blue Oxide Red
- Building Materials. Widely used for coloring of water-based paints, various floor tiles, plastics, building materials, coatings, etc…
- Paint and coating. It is suitable for various paint coloring, including water-based interior and exterior wall paints and powder paints. Can also be used in oily paints, such as, epoxy, alkyd, amino and other primers and topcoats, as well as toy paint, decorative paint, furniture paint, electrophoretic paint, magnetic paint.
- Coloring of plastic and rubber products. Including thermosetting plastics and thermoplastics. Also suitable for the coloring of rubber products, such as, automobile inner tubes, aircraft inner tubes, bicycle inner tubes, etc…
- Coloring agents for paper and leather.
|Color value & Tinting strength||Unit||Specification||Test Method|
|Mass Tone DEabL||≤ 1.0||ISO787-1|
|Tint Tone DEabL||≤ 0.8||ISO787-16|
|Relative tinting strength||%||97 ~ 103||ISO787-16|
|Fe2O3 Content||%||≥ 80.0||ISO1248|
|Matter Volatile at 105℃||%||≤ 1.0||ISO787-2|
|Water Soluble Salts||%||≤ 2.5||ISO787-3|
|Residue on 45μm Mesh||%||≤ 0.3||ISO787-7|
|PH Value||6.0 ~ 8.5||ISO787-9|
|Oil Absorption||g/100g||25 ~ 35||ISO787-5|
|Predominant Particle Size||μm||Irregular||Electron Micrographs|
|Particle Shape||Irregular||Electron Micrographs|
Dilute Color（TiO2: blue iron oxide=5:1）
Blue Iron Oxide 882
Leave A Message For Us
If you are looking for different types of pigments, please contact us any time or leave a message below. And we will give you a reply within 24 hours. Thanks!